Forklift truck technology, transport device construction, storage technology
Forklift trucks are used for lifting, transporting and unloading loads on pallets, e.g. in logistics and manufacturing companies.
The lifting mechanism of forklift trucks consists of a lift mast and a fork carriage with 2 fork arms. The forks can be lifted or lowered and adjusted laterally on the lift mast so that the loads can be positioned and held easily. The forks can be moved hydraulically via a carriage plate.
When positioning the pallets, severe shocks and asymmetrical stress act on the forks. Depending on the field of use, forklift trucks are subjected to a wide range of ambient conditions, such as dust, moisture, cold or heat.
- insensitive to shocks and vibrations
- insensitive to high edge loading with asymmetrical stress
- insensitive to extreme ambient conditions
- high operational safety
- long service life
- low maintenance requirements
The bearings used in the application for the fork lateral adjustment guidance are low-maintenance plain bearing halfshells made from KS PERMAGLIDE® P20 material. This ensures that the forks can be adjusted laterally jerk-free and without being canted. The smooth adjustment of the forks is also guaranteed under extreme ambient conditions with low maintenance requirements.
- high wear resistance
- highly stressable
- smooth running
- constant and low friction value
- insensitive to shocks and impacts
- insensitive to dirt and moisture
- insensitive to high edge loading
- low-maintenance operation with lubrication