Articulated joints of concrete placing booms
Sector: Construction machines
operating conditions of this application. The bearing position has also been sealed with grease to ensure that no dirt can infiltrate it. In addition, this grease protects the pins of the joints from corrosion, and squeezing out the grease cleans the bearings. KS PERMAGLIDE® P11 plain bearing bushes are robust and reliable in operation with a minimum of sealing effort – and under harsh conditions. These properties make KS PERMAGLIDE® P11 plain bearing bushes ideally suited for bearing the articulated joints in concrete placing booms.
- Low wear
- No additional corrosion protection required
- High chemical resistance, especially suitable for use in aggressive media
- Temperature range –200 °C to +280 °C
- Largely resistant to swelling
- Does not absorb water
- Almost no stick-slip effect
- Constantly low friction value
KS PERMAGLIDE® P11 is a leaded, robust bearing material that has the highest levels of tribological performance. The material is designed for maintenance-free, dryrunning applications, but can also be used in systems with liquid lubrication.
The material P11 is recommended for more stringent requirements in terms of corrosion resistance or for use in aggressive media. In comparison to composite materials using plastic and steel, the material has the following advantages:
- Very good thermal conductivity and therefore also increased operational safety for fast-running systems
- Not ferromagnetic
- Higher corrosion resistance thanks to bronze backing