KS PERMAGLIDE® plain bearings Dual clutch on tractors
Sector: Agricultural machinery
Dual clutch principle of operation
3 release levers each lift the clutch pressure plates in the centre of the clutch housing against the force of the clutch pressure springs. Lifting the clutch pressure plates disconnects the force low between the gearbox and the engine.
- Bearing axes of the release levers with KS PERMAGLIDE® PAP … P10
- Bearing of the pins and eyebolts in the release levers with KS PERMAGLIDE® PAP … P10
Advantage: Reliable function of the bearing with KS PERMAGLIDE® P10 plain bearings
- Maintenance-free, low wear
- High durability
- High load resistance, permissible surface pressure up to 250 N/mm2
- High temperature resistance, permissible operating temperature +280 °C
- Resistant to clutch disc abrasion
- Space-saving thanks to thin-wall design
Description of material
KS PERMAGLIDE® P10 – robust and reliable
- Universal-use bearing material for dry and lubricated applications
- Composite, multi-layered material: lead bronze sintered onto a steel base, friction-minimising additives PTFE and lead.
- High rigidity
- Corrosion protection: galvanised
- Good emergency running property
- High embedding capacity
In damp environments in particular, this sliding layer system provides outstanding protection against corrosion. Moreover, lead and PTFE have an extremely low absorption tendency. Absorption of the surrounding luids, swelling of the materials and chemical damage to interacting sliding partners are eiciently prevented. The result is dimensional stability and optimal guide accuracy during use.
Note for the automotive industryThe material P10 contains lead and, in accordance with the end of Life Vehicle Directive, may not be used in the automotive field.
The material P14/P147 (unleaded) can be used for these applications.