Proportional solenoids are electromagnetic actuators for small strokes. They convert electrical energy into proportional mechanical energy.
Bearing with KS PERMAGLIDE® P14 plain bearing bushes
In the process, KS PERMAGLIDE® P14 plain bearings guide the rotor at a very low bearing clearance. The plain bearing must possess a low and, above all, consistent friction coeicient over the course of the entire operating life in order to minimise energy loss and keep the hysteresis low. The ferromagnetic characteristic of the steel back is also significant. Due to the antistatic characteristic of the KS PERMAGLIDE® P14, there is no electrical charging through which dust could be drawn in.
- Compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II)
- Low and constant friction value
- Low bearing clearance
- Compact size
- Maintenance-free operation under dry-running conditions
- Low wear
- Very low stick-slip tendency
- Rotating or oscillating movements up to a speed of 1 m/s
- Temperature range –200 °C to 280 °C