KS PERMAGLIDE® plain bearings: Sliding guidance in automatic placement machine
Sector: engineering, plant engineering
Automatic placement machines are used e.g. in the production of printed circuit boards. The printed circuit boards are placed on a longitudinally movable slide. The gripper of the placement robot places electronic components on the printed circuit boards.
Automatic placement machine
Requirements for the bearings
- smooth-running a jerk-free guidance
- high cleanliness
- low installation dimensions
- simple design
Bearings in a sliding guidance with KS PERMAGLIDE® sliding strips, type PAS … P10
Bearing with KS PERMAGLIDE® P10 strips
In the application, the bearing of the sliding guidance was achieved with 2 maintenance-free sliding strips made from the material KS PERMAGLIDE® P10. The slide glides smoothly and jerk-free on the strip and can thus be positioned extremely precisely.
Advantages of the KS PERMAGLIDE® P10 sliding strips for use in sliding guidance
- The jerk-free and low-noise operation of the slide is guaranteed by the low friction value and the good sliding properties of the P10 sliding strips.
- KS PERMAGLIDE® P10 is suitable for dry running, meaning that the surrounding area is not soiled by lubricant.
- The bearing with strips requires minimal installation space.
- A simple design is achieved by sticking the strips onto the frame.
Further advantages of the material KS PERMAGLIDE® P10
- very low stick-slip tendency
- low wear
- good chemical resistance
- no tendency to fuse with metal
- largely resistant to swelling
- does not absorb water
Information about the products