- Absorbing and transferring radical forces
- Fixing moving components to each other
- Ensuring guidance accuracy with radial and axial movements over the entire service life
KS PERMAGLIDE® Cylindrical bushes PAP are available in two material groups
- Material group P1 for maintenance-free, dry-running applications
- Material group P2 for low-maintenance, lubricated applications
Basic advantages of cylindrical bushes from the P1 or P2 group:
- low installation space requirements
- extremely easy assembly
- low friction value
- good chemical resistance
When is it best to use P1 bushes?
- if lubrication (oil, grease) is not possible or not permitted
- for operating temperatures between -200°C and 280°C
- for low to medium sliding speeds, depending on the type of material max. 0.8m/s to max. 2m/s
- if standard bearing clearance is sufficient for the application
When is it best to use P2 bushes?
- where lubrication (oil, grease) is used
- where higher sliding speeds (up to 3.3m/s) are required
- for increased impact load or edge loading
- where a lower bearing clearance is required (not P20 and P200)
Please comply with the temperature range of -40°C to 110°C.