- Absorbing and transferring radical forces and axial forces coming from one direction
- Fixing moving components to each other
- Ensuring guidance accuracy with radial and axial movements and absorbing axial deviations with radical movements over the entire service life
KS PERMAGLIDE® Flange liners PAF are only available in the maintenance-free P1 material group
Basic advantages of P1 flange liners:
- low installation space requirements
- extremely easy assembly
- low friction value
- good chemical resistance
When is it best to use P1 flange liners?
- if lubrication (oil, grease) is not possible or not permitted
- for operating temperatures between -200°C and 280°C
- for low to medium sliding speeds, depending on the type of material max. 0.8m/s to max. 2m/s
- if standard bearing clearance is sufficient for the application
- for low to medium axial loads
High axial loads could limit the service life due to a reduction in the bearing surfaces on the flange.